Our next webinar takes place on Saturday 11 June 2022, 11am (US Eastern) / 8am (US Pacific) / 4pm (Britain) / 11pm (China).
This webinar will address the latest developments in international politics, particularly around NATO, AUKUS, the war in Ukraine, and the increasing militarization of the US-led New Cold War.
- NATO, AUKUS and the military infrastructure of the New Cold War
- The evolving China-Russia relationship and the West’s response
- The Biden administration’s undermining of the One China Principle
- Solomon Islands and the West’s plan for hegemony in the Pacific
- NATO’s plan for Ukraine and how this impacts China
- Prospects for sovereign development in the Global South
- Victor Gao (Vice President, Center for China and Globalization)
- Ben Norton (Editor, Multipolarista)
- Li Jingjing (Reporter, CGTN)
- Jenny Clegg (Author, ‘China’s Global Strategy: Toward a Multipolar World’)
- Danny Haiphong (Author, ‘American Exceptionalism and American Innocence’)
- Chris Matlhako (SACP Second Deputy General Secretary)
- Mustafa Hyder Sayed (Executive Director, Pakistan-China Institute)
- Professor Ding Yifan (Senior Fellow, Taihe Institute, China)
- Ju-Hyun Park (Writer and organizer, Nodutdol for Korean Community Development)
- Rob Kajiwara (President, Peace For Okinawa Coalition)
- Sara Flounders (United National Antiwar Coalition, International Action Center)
- Yury Tavrovsky (Chairman, Russian-Chinese Committee for Friendship, Peace and Development)
- Radhika Desai (Convener, International Manifesto Group)
One thought on “Webinar: The Empire Strikes Back – Imperialism’s global war on multipolarity”
Aloha, glad to learn of this important webinar for progressive activists to share and straegize on our urgent mobilization efforts, for the world to gracefully transition to a multi-polar world community of civilized nations. This is our most critical work in the coming years, as the ruling elite in Washington is hell-bent on an aggressive confrontation course in the Pacific(hoping desperately, no doubt, for a victory like last century ‘s Pacific War with Japan!) The world cannot afford this absurd and risky confrontation between 2 nuclear powers, as Uncle Sam is massively weaponizing its resources for a “final solution” to its declining Imperial status.