On Thursday 23 September 2021, at 6:30pm British time (1:30pm US Eastern, 10:30am US Pacific), Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament and Stop the War Coalition are holding an emergency online rally to discuss the dangers of the AUKUS military pact and how best to organise against it.
- Jeremy Corbyn MP
- Phyllis Bennis (Institute for Policy Studies)
- Marian Hobbs (former New Zealand Minister of Disarmament)
- Denis Doherty (Australian anti-bases campaign)
- Paul Rogers (Emeritus Professor of Peace Studies, Bradford University)
- Lindsey German (Stop the War)
- Jenny Clegg (China specialist, CND)
- Chair: Kate Hudson (CND General Secretary)
One thought on “AUKUS: Why We Say No – emergency online rally (23 September)”
Our beautiful earth is the only place for human being to live together. This is no 2nd place. We must live peacefuly. No war please!